What We Do
Streamline Financial Support
Team 529easy is focused on enhancing the 529 plan distribution process. 529easy’s Patent-Pending Technology uses a payment card directly connected to the owner’s 529 plan. This unique payment card enables a smooth Point of Sale process for qualified expenses such as tuition, books, rent, etc. and cuts out the confusion for plan owners and students.
- Simplify the distribution process using a 529easy payment card
- 529easy instantly creates an array of services:
Use as a regular payment card, purchases through 529easy do not incur additional costs to cardholder
Our patent-pending technology streamlines the distribution process, making 529 plan program managers more efficient.
State and Federal Agencies finally have a way of qualifying purchases and knowing that Section 529 of the Internal Revenue Code is being honored.
- Determining if the item being purchased is qualified in accordance with IRS Pub 970, Chapter 8
- Confirming adequate funds are in the 529 account
- Enabling instant purchase of qualified items
- Triggering a sale of securities within the 529 account
- Ensuring proper accounting
- Providing for settlement of securities for the account holder
- Tracking approved purchases and providing receipt data to the card holder, greatly assisting them for Tax Reporting